INSTA DIARY


















1 a perfect start of the day with Twinings and Elle
2 a Monday morning: cutie Paulien and I enjoying our latte
3 preparation for Stromae: a messy ponytail 
4 best night of my life at Club 69 with Stromae
5 my new room is almost ready (and already Christmas proof!)
6 coffee break
7 happy Winter with my Gsus beanie and H&M faux fur
8 best friends and sisters
9 the lovely staff of Het Salon knows how to make the perfect sweet latte with hazelnut


Even een snelle post tussen het leren door (ja, de examens komen er alweer aan). Dit is een korte samenvatting van wat er de laatste weken op mijn instagramaccount verscheen! Een ding is duidelijk, ik drink veel thee/koffie de laatste tijd, alweer een gevolg van het drukke studentenleven. Wat hebben jullie de voorbije weken gedaan?

A quick post in between all the learning (yes, exams are coming up again). This is a brief summary of what appeared on my instagramaccount lately! One thing is very clear, I drink tea/coffee very often lately, once again a consequence of the busy student life. What did you do the past weeks?

xo