WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO



What you see:
my Zara zebra pants and the lovely floor at The Plateau / all "The Broken Circle Breakdown" inked for carnival / basicly what I do all day / hot Chai Tea with my bf / YSL candy / doggie wanted / royal red lipstick from e.l.f. / screening of Vermist / Stromae = hero / important words / last days of my finals / Ben & Jerry's with my sis / lovely dinner at my favorite restaurant Como Como / Tatyana Beloy for Only bomber / ginger bread coffee for breakfast

Sorry voor mijn afwezigheid de laatste dagen, ik heb het enorm druk op dit moment en concentreer me nu liefst zoveel mogelijk op school. Maar no worries, er komen heel snel nieuwe outfit posts (met mijn sequinbomber van de Tatyana Beloy for Only collectie onder andere) en beauty posts aan. Maar wees geduldig met mij, want vandaag zullen jullie het nog moeten doen met een instagram recap van de voorbije weken!

Sorry for my absence the previous days, but I'm in a workstorm at this moment and I prefer to fully concentrate on my schoolwork at this moment. But no worries, there will be new outfit posts (with my sequinbomber from the Tatyana Beloy for Only collection for exemple) and beauty posts soon. But be patient with me, because today you will have to be happy with an instagram recap from the previous weeks!

xo