CITYTRIP





I had the best three days in Antwerp this weekend! My boyfriend and me went on a trip to the Radisson Blu Hotel in Antwerp to celebrate our reunion (my boy went on winter training with the army) and our Valentine's Day. I shopped, welnessed and ate a lot. Now my inner batteries are completely recharged and I'm totally ready to start my second semester at University tomorrow! Here's my instagram diary and some pictures from our hotel room:


What you see: swimming at night in our hotel / my love and his signature hot chocolate #Starbucks / cutest cuddle toy ever #Boo / hotel slippers / wearing my new Mango jacket / delicous moelleux at Comocomo / sauna / cute tee for my BF / frappucinho with chocolate cream #Starbucks / relaxing at our room / pizza / acting stupidly




I'll post my outfit posts this week, keep in touch!

xo