VALENTINE GIFT GUIDE FOR MEN


Hi there beauties!

In three weeks there is one of the nicest days of the year, Valentine! Isn't it great to give your lover a little present to show him your love? Well, I think so! But there is one problem for us, girls, what to buy for your boy?  Boys have always been difficult beings to buy presents for. They just always purchase the things they like themselves before we can do so and they never drop a hint about things they want! That's why I decided to help you out a bit. I have listed 10 old school presents boys always like to receive from their girlfriend:


LARGE WATCHES
1 Watch WeWood €99,95

LEATHER WALLETS
2 Wallet Burton €25,-

HEADPHONES
3 Headphone Parrot €303,75

FRAGRANCES
4 Kenneth Cole Fragrance €51,95

WARM BEANIES
5 Burton Beanie €25,00

SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
6 Men's Scrub Kiehl's €15,-

TRAVEL BACKPACKS
7 Obey Mountain Backpack €94,15

TOUGH ACCESSORIES
8 Etsy Dog Tags €7,59

EASY BASKETS
9 Vans Baskets €40,75

HIPSTER TEES
10 Jack&Jones Tee €20,00

And a lot of love! Because that's what Valentine's Day is all about! 



My Valentine's Day
Every year on Valentine's Day my boy and me buy each other a little present and go having dinner but this year we treat ourselves with a luxurious weekend in the beautiful Raddison Blu Hotel in Antwerp! I keep you guys posted!

Lots of love!