LUSH TREATEMENT
















Last picture: Lush Ghent

Last week my sweet friend Charlotte and I were treated by the lovely Lush Ghent team at the Cool hey, made it myself event. We were invited to look behind the scenes of the producing process of two of their ballistics, Think Pink and Space Girl, ànd we got the chance to make one ourselves! We mixed the powders, filled our moulds and decorated the ballistics with edible flowers and some glitters. And then the hardest part: waiting for 12 hours...
After making these babies, we could choose a face mask. Charlotte picked Ayesha, a mask that hydrates your skinand I enjoyed my favourite one, Oatifix, the ultimate skin nourishment. Treated and happy we left the shop. I want more of this, sigh...

Once again a big thanks to the wonderful Lush Ghent team!

xoxo