PRESSDAY IMPRESSIONS II/II

The second (and final) part of my press days adventure! Let's not talk right now. Just enjoy the pictures below!


Kitty cat Vans <3


Merry Nathalie making delicious cocktails.

Craving: neutrals by BE.

 No comment. Franklin and Mashall.

Happy Essentiel colors.


 I love love love this plain white coat by River Island. (pic by Jens Mollenvanger)

Musthave for the boyfriend: a tailor-made suit by Café Costume.

Another musthave for the boyfriend: tees by Comme un R de Rock.
Lovely origami bussiness card holder (can you spot my bussiness card?) 

 My favourite for this Summer: cat sunnies by TITI + THE GERMAN KID.

 TITI + THE GERMAN KID tees from the Oh My God collection.

 TITI's muse for the TITI loves IBE collection: Ibe Rossel (love her style!)

 Discovery of 2013: Rimmel Space Dust nail polish - pur-fection.

MM (= makeup musthave) for SS14: NYC Big Eyes mascara (it really does the trick)

 Made me longing for Summer even more: Pull-in swimwear (look at those biiiiiiirds!)

Perfect blazer. Perfect.

 Happy happy first birthday to Ann-Katrien en Ellen (Marnix and Ally)!

 Tasted and approved: JusJus drinks.

 Partners in press days crime, my girl Marlies.

 Isn't it the cutest thing? Sock You.

 Glittzy glittzy with Sorbet Seams. NEED those heart eyelashes.

 Shoes are everything. Jonas agrees. 

xo