BLACK AND WHITE UNIFORM





Pull and Bear top / Zara shoes / H&M skirt / Sac D'Anvers bag

Oh wat hou ik van mijn nieuwe schoenen. Ze zijn zo wit, zo schoon, zo comfortabel. Ik zou er zelfs zo mee gaan slapen als het kon. Ze zijn trouwens ook heerlijk om te combineren. Vandaag koos is voor een gewone zwart-wit combinatie, een black and white uniform. Mijn favoriet gestreept Pull and Bear truitje gecombineerd met mijn H&M plissérokje; alweer (u kent het ondertussen al wel) comfy en toch classy. Just how I like it. En nu terug naar mijn Engelse geschiedenis. Adios amigos!

Oh how I love my new shoes. They are so white, so clean, so comfortable. I even would go to bed with them if it was possible. By the way, they are also very easy to combine. Today I chose a simple black and white combination, a black and white uniform. My favorite striped Pull and Bear top together with my H&M plissé skirt; once again (you already know it by now) comfy but classy. Just how I like it. And now back to my English history books. Adios amigos!

xo