FRONTROW MATERIAL






Forever 21 parka / H&M jumper / Zara dress worn as skirt / WE ring / Sacha shoes / Stylight bag

Eyo peeps! Ik vond vandaag eindelijk een beetje tijd om nieuwe outfitfoto's te maken. May I proudly present you: Mrs. Parka! Ik denk dat ik zowat de laatste op aarde was die nog geen parka in haar kast had hangen maaaar ik vond gewoon nooit eentje die volledig mijn ding was. Deze van Forever 21 vond ik een weekje geleden tijdens mijn jaarlijkse kerstshopping trip in Antwerpen. Is ze niet perfect? Lekker warm, een beetje afgebleekt en lederen details, helemaal goed. Ik ben alvast klaar voor de komende koude en sneeuw (komt er eigenlijk nog sneeuw?), jullie ook? 

Eyo peeps! Today I finally found some time to take outfitpics. May I proudly present you: Mrs. Parka! I think I was the only one left in the whole wide world not to posess a parka yet, but I just didn't find one that perfectly fit my high standards. I discovered this one at Forever 21 during my annual christmas shopping trip to Antwerp. Isn't she perfect? Warm, a little bleached and leather details, just perfect. I guess I am ready for the coming coldness and snow (will there actually be snow this year?), you too? 

xo