STYLE SIGHTING: GINTA LAPINA

I love to snoop around in online model land, where everything looks either extravagant or either pure. Models.com is my favourite place to spot newbies as well as golden oldies. My latest 'catch': Ginta Lapina

Young, fresh, energetic, Ginta Lapina slowly rules fashion runways and advertisements. With her highly blonde hair, blue eyes and white colgate smile, she looks like a heavenly muse and inspires various designers. She features in Celine fashion shows, Yves Saint Laurent and Jean Paul Gaulthier ad's and the huge Marc Jacobs meets Coca Cola Light Campaign. Sounds like someone is taking up the reins in fashion land! Goodbye Cara Delivigne!





I looked up a few streetstyle pics (source: Stockholm Streetstylefrom Ginta Lapina to share with you. Her black and neutral combinations inspire me the most. Simple can be so beautiful sometimes...

xoxo