RIHANNA FOR ELLE UK




Hi sweeties, just wanted to share these awesome pictures from Rihannas shoot for Elle UK with you. I'm so in love with the colors and the poses! A real inspiration for one of my next projects (I'm a photographer, remember?)
Anyways, I did not know that Rihanna had that many tatoos! I really like the little gun on the right side of her body, very subtle, but still so powerfull. It's like she's saying, don't mess with me, hun, I'm dangerous. How cool is that? Having tatoos myself is something that is going through my mind since a few years. I guess my curiosity for tattoos started when my boyfriend got his one on his wrist. To me, if a tattoo has a underlying significance, it's simply gorgeous. I think a beautiful black painting somewhere on my body is worth considering... What do you think?

xoxo