LET'S CHANGE




If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.

I've always been a rather chubby kid. All my friends had hobbies such as gymnastics or athletics, even basketball. Unlike me, they loved sports, were always busy and all had a skinny figure. I was the one always complaining during sport classes. Because I just wasn’t good at sports. In volleyball I was the one who dropped the ball. In gymnastics I was the one who did not dare to stand on her hands. In basketball I was the one that missed the goal. I never really loved sports, or just practise them. And that made me the Belgian little miss sunshine.

I’ve always had the impression I never lost that baby fat I gained in those early years. I tried zumba, swimming and running, in vain. I tried various diets, in vain. I never lost the weight I wanted to lose. And that’s where I am today, still a bit chubby and still wanting to change my life.

So, tomorrow is the big day! I officially start to fitness and diet for three long months! My goals are: losing at least 13 pounds, have a flat belly, being able to run at least half an hour and having more arm muscles. I know, that goal is waaaay too optimistic and it is possible I will not even reach half of it, but at least I can try!


I guess it will be hard for me, not eating that delicious chocolate bar or that jummy hamburger. But I have to stay strong and keep going! Fortunately one of my friends is coming along with me to the fitness, so we can support each other! 
I'M SOOOOOOO READY!

Wish me luck!

Lots of love,









PS: Do you have some tips to keep in shape? Would love to hear them!