SHOP DESIGNER LOOK ALIKES ONLINE







Yesterday during my study break (that lasted waaaay too long :$) I discovered a new online shop: ModeMusthaves. This webshop caught my eye immediately because of its cheap designer look alikes. As for most of the girls, I cannot yet afford real expensive designer pieces so I have to be creative. That's why I'm so happy with my new discovery! 
ModeMusthaves' clothes, bags and shoes are inspired by expensive brands such as Céline, Chanel and Alexander McQueen and by the newest trends worn by celebrities. The pieces they sell are limited and very quickly sold out so my advice to you is to visit their lovely shop regularly to spot (and buy?) the hottest items at the moment!


My message? Be creative and design your own expensive looking outfit for little money! It is possible! This is my favourite outfit, see how much money I saved?   

modemusthaves.com 
sequin cardigan: €49,9
quilted skirt: €74,95
bag: €49,95
studded pumps: €80,-
tee: €29,95
total: €284,80

designers
sequin cardigan: Diane Von Furstenberg - €515,-
quilted skirt: Diane Von Furstenberg - €350,-
bag: Céline - €1270,-
studded pumps: Alexander McQueen - €625
tee: Céline - €225,-
total: €2985,-

Money saved: €2700,20


Have a nice evening!
Love,




Thank you so much for your comment on my post. If you're a blogger too, make sure you leave the link of your blog so I can visit yours too!