CULTURAL: NEW MUSIC // WALK OFF THE EARTH




Meet my new addiction: Walk Off The Eath! I got to know this group a few months ago because of their awesome cover of Gotye's Somebody that I used to know. I watched this video a few times but after a few weeks I totally forgot about them. Last weekend my boyfriend came home and put on the Red Hands video. His roommate and him had been listening to their songs for a whole week and he couldn't wait to show me the unedited version of the song. And I have to admit, those guys are great! The originality of the videos, the way they play the instruments, how they cover songs in such a unique way, I think I'm in love! 


Have a listen! it's worth it, I promise.

Somebody That I Used To Know
(Gotye cover)

Red Hands
(own song)

Red Hands Unedited


I Knew You Were Trouble
(Taylor Swift cover)

The last one is my favourite! I think Sarah is actually singing it better than Taylor does! 
What do you think?



Love,


Thank you so much for your comment on my post. If you're a blogger too, 
make sure you leave the link of your blog so I can visit yours too!