ANTWERP FASHION FESTIVAL



Vorig weekend ging de tweede editie van AFF door in Antwerpen. Zoals van mij verwacht werd ging ik 2 dagen op ontdekking in the fashion city I love the most en (her)ontdekte er leuke merken en deed er mee aan de styling battle met mijn maatje Anouk (the Ateam ruuuuuules!)
De twee merken die op mijn AFF trip het meest indruk op mij maakten waren L'Essentiel de Marcelle, een webshop die bekend staat om zijn natuurlijke en eerlijke producten (en PRACHTIGE horloges) en The Public Image, de shop van Nele Moens die ik natuurlijk al kende, maar toch zeker nog eens het vermelden waard vind. Wat een gewéldige kleren #wantitall
Maar omdat foto's vaak meer zeggen dan woorden: dit was AFF (in het kort) voor mij...

Last weekend, the second edition of AFF was held in Antwerp. As expected, I travelled to the fashion city I love the most for two days and (re)discovered some cool brands and participated in the styling battle with my sweet friend Anouk (the Ateam ruuuuuuules!)
The two brands that caught my attention the most were L'Essentiel de Marcelle, an online shop known for its honest and natural products (and GORGEOUS horloges) and The Public Image, the store of Nele Moens that I already new but is still worth to mention. What a fabulous collection of clothes #wantitall
But since pictures sometimes say more than a thousand words: this was AFF for me...


The Bloggers Closet Sale hosted by the sweet Elien


 WeWood + Kerbholz via L'Essentiel de Marcelle



Mrs. AnoukMeetsFashion and I styling ourselves at The Public Image

xo