MY LIFE STORY



I've always been a diary fan. I wrote my first one about 10 years ago, it had a pink cover with blue and green flowers and it was stuffed with drawings, letters from friends, candy papers and meaningless monologues. I still have this cute little diary, and all the following ones. I even have a few diaries I shared with my best friends, what a delightful time! Growing up did not change my attitude towards logbooks, I still hold on to keep memories, written ones as well as pictures! 


A few weeks ago I received a giftcard for the online shop cadeau.nl from the lovely Liesbeth. I could choose myself a present from their webshop! I immediately started looking for the perfect me-present, and it took me a while to choose! All those lovely gifts! 

This was my top 5:

1 My Life Story - I'm a diary addict (yeah, you knew it already) / 2 Bird Key Couple - perfect for me and le boyfriend / 3 French Poetry Kit - i'm a French linguist, I like those thingies! / 4 Style Journal - a stylish journal to help me plan all my stuff / 5 Walking Class Heroes - a game for me and my fashionista friends

After doubting a thousand years I decided to buy My Life Story, to continue my diary collection! The best part of this logbook is definitely the number of pages; more than 1080 pages to fill with memories, secrets and lovestories, wonderful! Furthermore My Life Story contains to do lists, a worldmap on which you can color all the lands you ever visited, special pages for future plans, achievements ... And if you happen to finish the book, you can order a complimentary continuation copy, for free! In short, the perfect life overview logbook!


I ordered this baby yesterday and received the package today already, good service, check! The book was beautifully wrapped in present paper and packed with care. Furthermore the cadeau.nl crew was very kind and even wrote me a personal message! Cadeau.nl is highly recommended for original presents for the boyfriend, best friend, neighbour or even father-in-law!




Enjoy the end of the week! 
All my love,