CLARINS WATER COMFORT ONE-STEP CLEANSER


Today I have a new review for you, guys! I tested out the new Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser from Clarins!




Clarins promisses:
''In one simple step, this soothing cleanser creates the sensation of water-fresh cleansing — without the water. Moringa Seed extract gently rinses-away impurities and light make-up with a fresh, non-foaming action. The peach's softening and soothing properties let your skin stays smooth, supple and velvety-soft.''

My experience:
While opening the bottle, the beautiful peach scent comes up to your nose. Unfortunately the fragrance is a bit too strong for me, I like it a bit more subtile. The One-Step Cleanser was prommised to remove light make-up; this is a fact. It removes a light blush or a soft moisturizer but it is impossible to take off eye makeup such as mascara or eye shadow. I prefer to use first a demakeup tissue and afterwards this cleanser as an extra, to remove what has been forgotten. The peach water immediately soaks into your skin and leaves it soft and supple, as Clarins had promissed.

Overall, the One-Step Cleanser from Clarins is not my favourite product, but I like to use it as a bit of an extra, just to have a nice scent on the skin and to make sure every impurity on my face is removed.

You can find the Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser here.

Love,